Ways to Give
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – St. Teresa of Calcutta
Tax ID for Roman Catholic Diocese of Boise: 53-0196617
There are five ways to consider giving:
- Online donations can be made automatically from your checking, savings or credit card account(s).
- Check by mail to: Diocese of Boise, 1501 S. Federal Way, Suite 400, Boise, ID 83705
- Stock transfer by clicking here for form.
- IRA Charitable Rollover: If you are 70 ½ or better, you may be able to make a gift from your IRA directly to your parish or the diocese. An IRA rollover is an easy way for you to redirect IRA income to the Church and enjoy tax savings. Check with your financial advisor.
- Planned giving, such as a gift annuity, bequest in your will, or naming the Church as beneficiary of life insurance, retirement or bank accounts are some of the many methods to make a legacy gift today that will impact the future. For more details on planned gifts, visit the Idaho Catholic Foundation website and select “Gifts” tab.
Donate Now to
Idaho Catholic Appeal
Catholic Parish & School Funds
Seminarian Endowment Fund
Priests Special Needs/Retired Priests